A total of two thousand seven hundred and thirty candidates will sit this year’s Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examinations beginning tomorrow ( Friday) in Teso North sub-county of Busia County.
Among them are 1,353 boys and 1,377 girls. Teso North director of education Mofat Ombati says that they have finalized all the preparations for the upcoming exercise.
“We have finalized all the preparations for the exams and it’s all systems go starting tomorrow (Friday). Our students are much more ready for the exams.’’ He said, exhuming confidence that the results will be far much better this year compared to last year despite the coronavirus pandemic.
Elsewhere, a total of two thousand three hundred and eighteen candidates have been cleared to sit for the final exams in Teso South sub-county according to the sub-county education boss Mr. Martin Likoko.
The two education bosses have added that the Kenya Certificate of Primary Examination that came to a close yesterday, (Wednesday) will be ferried to Nairobi any time from now.